Friday, August 19, 2005

Davo and Lolly


I'm sure you remember Johnny Boy's song "You Are The Generation That Bought More Shoes And You Get What You Deserve".

If you don't go find it now.
You could start by going to their website and watching the video or listening to that song and the 2 others they have up.

I really think it's the best pop song of the last 10 years. bar none.

Well Davo and Lolly have been working on a full-length for a while now, and I've been awaiting it breathlessly. I asked them when it could be expected (it's already been sooooo long since "Generation" came out...) and here's the response I got:

"Well,
It depends on where you live ,we are just going through with licensing the
album in different territories....
At the moment I think the first place it will be available is Scandinavia!!??
That will be October some time.....Thanks for gettin in touch, keep an eye on
the web site, and hope to see you at a show soon,
love Johnny Boy"

October!

No comments: