Thursday, May 12, 2005

I just can't help believing Though believing sees me cursed

this is quickly becoming a daily list of the songs that make me want to explode

this was one of the best songs of last year and it only gets better every time you hear it (at least for the first 10,ooo spins or so):

Johnny Boy
"You Are the Generation Who Bought More Shoes and You Get What You Deserve"
is back in heavy obsessive rotation

go get it now. or play it again. thank me later.

anyone have a copy of the lyrics in their entirety? i have yet to piece them fully together

last I heard they had a full-length due sometime in 2005... any further info on that would be greatly appreciated.

I wonder how long until I stop looping "Heartbeat" and "You Are the Generation Who Bought More Shoes and You Get What You Deserve" on my iPod and go back to Bloc Party or LCD Soundsystem or MIA

No comments: