Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Zooey gets frisky


While looking for Oscar-related content Sunday night and Monday, I found an article on ABC news that talked about the Independent Spirit Awards, which they called the Anti-Oscars.

Here's a quote:

Actress Zooey Deschanel wore a short, colorful dress that she said was "maybe a little short for the Oscars."
No problem at the Indys, though.
"You can kind of slut it up, you know?" Deschanel said.


Zooey Deschanel (ODSBIS of 81) 'slutting it up,' and I'm not there to see it? Now I AM disappointed that I wasn't invited. At least my nemesis is no longer her boyfriend... but she was flirting with Benjamin MacKenzie (Ryan on The OC), which is both good and bad (good - she likes good TV; bad - Ben is probably hotter than me). At least the internet is so good for pictures.

No comments: